Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another Year Passes WithThe Child's Paper

It is that time again!
Another year passes on.
Dear readers, who have followed us through the past several years.
Thank you, for always dropping in and making our little place brighter!
Follow me through some of my favorite moments from this year 2009!

****
January
Queen Califia's Magical Circle Mosaic Garden.



***
February
Laughter Is Good Medicine.
We believe in laughter and being silly!



***
March
Home Sweet Home.
There is no place like home.
A peek at my art work.




***
April
Now This Is What We Call Vitamin D.
A little beach trip with the children.



***
May
Making Our Own Paper Dolls.
Fun things I do with my daughter.



***
June
A Mad Hatter Tea Party.
Our Mad Tea Party hosted by A Fanciful Twist.
My son as The Mad Hatter & My daughter as Alice.



***
July
The Perfect Pie.
MMMM! Just a tid bit of
our baking through the year!



***
August
A Nature Walk.
These are the moments
I treasure with my children.



***
September
A Sip Of Tea.
A tea cozy, a cup of tea and your
favorite person to drink it with.



***
October
Roman Soldier Boot Camp.
A walk through history.
My son all dressed in Roman gear.



***
November
Tales From The Dollhouse.
The stories my daughter & I make up for fun.



***
December
Wintery Love.
Frocks for my little girl.



May you have a wonderful, blessed New Year with your family.
My wish for you is to enjoy, slow down and take in every
moment you have with your children.
They grow too fast!
Happy New Year !!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that tea cozy is my favorite post ;-) Happy new year, I have so enjoyed getting to know you and your family. I look forward to 2010 xoxoxo Clarice

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great year it was! Heres to 2010!!
    hugs
    vivian

    ReplyDelete