Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kit The American Girl Movie & A New Vintage Style Dress...

Don't forget to sign up for my Vintage Apron Swap too !!!





Earlier this week my Daughter and I had a girls day out to the movies. She chose Kit Kitterage An American Girl from the 30's. We both loved the movie. It was sweet and touching taking you back to a sad time of the Depression. I loved the costumes. The girls dresses and the aprons the mother wore. So sweet. After the movie we went to her favorite book store Book WorKs. We found out their having a Kit American Girl Party on the 25th.
Last Winter during another American Girl party she dressed up as Felicity from the Colonial period.
So.... Mama had to make her a dress for the Kit party. Here it is !!!





Isn't she darling in it ???



I think she is beautiful !!! She loves the dress. I will share pics. after the party !!!




Wishing you all a Happy Summer Weekend !!!

Here is a sweet apron I made for her to match the dress.

1 comment:

  1. This is sooooooooooo precious!
    My older daughter has Kirsten and the younger has Elizabeth!
    I am so glad that I stopped on over here and will be back VERY soon! Come see me at Mustard Seeds... I have a few giveaways going on!

    ReplyDelete